The voltage stabilizer is the most cost-effective solution which is able to prevent potentially dangerous situations created by input voltage instability.
1. Fast voltage regulation;
4. Accuracy: ±8%.
(1) Quick regulation speed: <10ms
(2) Additional functions can be customized to meet special requirements, e.g. by-pass, temperature rise protection,..
(3) Space-saving for houses;
(4) Ultra-low input is allowed to be customized.
The relay type HAVRB series voltage stabilizers are capable of stabilizing voltage mainly for household appliances:
(1) Washing machines;
(2) Air conditioners;
(4) Other small power devices.
Specified application field: places where have frequent fluactions.
Relay type: fast voltage regulation to meet frequent voltage changes
Differentiations are in the following:
- Servo motor type is +/-4% - Relay type is +/-8% (2) Voltage regulation speed
- Servo motor type: ?1s - Relay type: ?10ms (3) Component for regulating voltage
- Servo motor type: carbon brush - Relay type: relay (4) Capacity
- Servo motor type: up to 30KVA for single-phase, and up to 2000KVA for three-phase - Relay type: up to 12KVA for single-phase, and not available for three-phase"
HTND2 & HTND3: 1-30KVA
By-pass, temperature rise protection, input undervoltage / overvoltage protection, surge protection, time delay, fan, phase sequence (for three-phase only)
Servo motor type & Relay type