The current transformer is applied to indoor apparatus, working as the metering and monitoring the current and the electric energy in the AC circuit which is equaling or less than the power supply of 0.66 kV.
- Maximum Rated Voltage: 0.66 kV
- Rated primary current: 30~5000A
- Rated secondary current: 5 A
- Accuracy: class 0.5, class 1.0
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Short time thermal current: Ith=100Ih
- Security coefficient: FS<5
- Ambient Temperature: -5 ℃ ~ + 45 ℃
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m
- Standard: EN 60044-1
RELIABLE WITH REASONABLE MARKETING POSITION
A type of transformer that is used to measure alternating current (AC), scaling the large values of current to small to standardize the values that are easy to handle for instruments and protective relays.
1) 100% pure copper varnished wire; wiring screws and gaskets are both made of copper
2) Optimized electric conductivity, power loss, and stability
Shell is made of flame retardant PC material & the secondary winding distributes uniformly around the circumference of the iron core.
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR ALL STANDARD APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS:
- EN 60044-1