The reactive power compensation controller HJKL is a specified controller that can match all kinds of capacitors in a low-voltage system. It adopts MCU controlling and uses numerical techniques to compute the phase difference between the fundamentals of current and voltage, enabling precise power factor measurement with quick response.
- Sampling voltage: 380V±15%
- Sampling current: n/5A ( ls≤5A )
- Frequency: 50~60（Hz）
- Input threshold: Lag 0.80~lead-0.82 adjustable step 0.01, default value 0.95
- Cut-off threshold: lead-0.80 ~lag0.82 adjustable step 0.01, default value -0.99
- Loop setting: 1~12 adjustable step 1
- Time setting: 1s~120s adjustable step 1s, default value 30s
- Overvoltage setting: 400~450V
- Undervoltage protection: 300V
- Undercurrent setting: 0mA~500mA adjustable step 50mA
- Output loops: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 loops
- Capacity of output: Each group 5A, 380V resistive
- IP grade: IP30 for cover
- Simplified programming and the possibility of intelligent self set-up.
- Ergonomic layout of control buttons.
- Quick and simple mounting and wiring.
- A special menu allows controller self-configuration.
- Direct viewing of installation electrical information and capacitor stage condition.
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR ALL STANDARD APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Low-voltage distribution cabinet
- Reactive power compensation cabinet
- Package substation